Lightweight, durable, ultra-warm and waterproof, choose Simms Challenger Insulated Bib for premium cold-weather fishing comfort.
- Waterproof nylon bib with strategically placed abrasion panels for endless hours of fishing in cold, wet conditions.
- PrimaLoft® Insulation in body and bib
- Center-front zipper with waterproof storm flap
- Adjustable suspenders with high back for comfortable fit
- Handwarmer pockets and thigh-pocket with plier sheath
- Reinforced high-abrasion oxford nylon seat
- 2-way thigh high side zipper opening for easy on/off while wearing boots
FABRIC TECH: Shell: 100% nylon 2-layer Toray® w/ DWR; Lining: 74gsm 50D 100% polyester w/ DWR; Insulation: Primaloft® Rise 100g in legs and 80g in upper body.; Overlays: knee and cuffs: High abrasion resistant 275gsm 100% nylon 6.6 2-ply oxford weave
ITEM #: PG-13051
Proprietary Simms fabric uses Toray 2-layer Delfy fabric technology, breathable and waterproof to 10,000 m water column to deliver excellent protection from wind and rain. Forget the forecast.
Established in 1926, Toray has become one of the leading material suppliers in the world devoted to the development of advanced fibers, textiles and chemicals with 8,000 employees operating in 26 countries.