Water-shedding insulated BiComp Hoody with warmth capturing stitchless-quilt construction in the upper and a stretch-fleece lower for effortless layering under Simms' waders and bibs.
- Nylon water-shedding stitchless quited upper body powered by blowable PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume with Cross Core™ technology insulation
- Warmth capturing low-bulk fit, with Toray® Karuishi stretch-fleece fabric and adjustable hem
- Stretch bound insulated hood
- Reversed coil quarter length center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket to secure essentials
- Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Gusseted arm panel with thumb looped cuffs for extra range of motion
FABRIC TECH: Shell, Upper: Toray® 100% nylon pre-quilted 20D down tube w/ DWR; Shell, Lower: 188 gsm 100% polyester Toray® Karuishi® hard face fleece w/ DWR; Insulation, Upper: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume w/ Cross Core™ technology - 60g fill rate
ITEM #: PG-13196
The future of cold weather gear has arrived with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology. Small, silky plumes of synthetic fiber work in symphony to mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. The material scientists at PrimaLoft have raised the standard even further by fusing each individual fiber with aerogel technology to deliver the highest level of comfort and performance in an all-synthetic package. This special blend of fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility. For your next backcountry adventure, cross country trip or coffee run, make PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology your versatile companion.