This tournament performance mainstay now offers greater durability with increased denier face fabric, while maintaining a lightweight feel with a new modern, sleek look.
- Leading-edge GORE-TEX® Pro durable waterproof breathable 3L fabric keeps you exceedingly dry in any weather while on the water
- Hood built with high speeds and driving rain in mind, features three-point adjustability, wind and water pass through drain holes at base of back collar, bonded brim with rain-gasket liner and high-collar extreme weather protection. Also neatly tucks away in collar when not in use
- Exposed center-front zipper backed with waterproof storm flap
- Water-tight exposed dual chest pockets and interior zippered stretch-woven pocket for essentials
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with adjustable waist cinch located inside pocket
- Articulated sleeves with safety reflective hits and shingled, no-catch watertight cuff
- Cinchable hem line with kill switch D-ring for use when running to the honey hole
FABRIC TECH: Shell: upper body and hood: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell; 155gsm 80D 100% nylon 6.6 plain weave w/ 100% nylon 6.6 tricot backer and DWR; Shell: lower body: 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell; 141 gsm 70D 100% nylon 6.6 plain weave w/ 100% nylon 6.6 tricot backer DWR
ITEM #: PG-13048
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures.