The kid's "job" is to have fun. The adult's job seems to be spoiling it, and giving the young one a vest that doesn't fit is one of the methods. We think kids have a better job, and we want one like it. So to ingratiate ourselves to them we created the Elk River Youth Vest. All of the cool divided pockets and mesh-lined comfort you've come to expect from Fishpond, but sized for those whose "employment opportunities" are a little more to our liking.
- Lightweight fabric, and padded shoulder straps make the vest comfortable for all day use
- "One-size-fits-most youth" adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- 13 exterior and interior pockets
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash
- one-size-fits-most (youth)