A windproof mitt built with a natural pre-curve for added dexterity, because 100+ days on the water calls for a better mitt.
There are tasks, like knot tying, that simply require the dexterity of warm, bare fingers. That's why we designed the Guide Windbloc® Foldover Mitt. This windproof mitt is for the dedicated angler who does not care what the forecast says about temps and still wants easy access to warm fingers. It's pre-curved for a natural fit, and heat-pack pockets in the wrist add warmth without interfering with grip or dexterity.
- 100% windproof with 4-way stretch
- Heat-pack pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth
- Pre-curved fit for increased dexterity
- Zoned insulation for warmth
- Sueded overlays in key grip areas for extra durability
- Polartec® Windbloc® is designed to block 100% of wind and provide maximum protection from harsh elements and inclement weather. By embedding a breathable micro-porous laminate between a durable outer layer and lofted inner fibers we created a stronger balance between insulating warmth and performance stretch. This flexible versatility gives this protective fabric incredible resilience against the weather and abrasive elements without restricting comfort.
Polartec® Thermal Pro® Care
Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.