The Hydros Tropic Intermediate is a slow-sinking line that drops at 1.5 in. per second with no sag for direct connection to the fly. Clear tip for extended stealth on the flats. Great line for getting a fly down quickly in skinny water. Smooth coated line with AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Monofilament core for performance in warm to tropic conditions. Clear front. Blue rear. 90' total length. Line weights 6-10. Made in USA.
- Tropic intermediate with 1.5 ips. sink rate
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Clear tip for less visual impact and extended stealth
- Dual welded loops
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Monofilament core for performance in warm to tropic conditions
- Line weights 6-10