Mission Scandi fly lines are designed to carry smaller flies and lighter rigs. These lines are very pleasant to cast and deliver flies at longer distances and offer a more delicate presentation. These heads are best for fishing small and lighter flies in the upper parts of the water column. They are typically fished with poly leaders. Scandi heads should be paired with our Mission Shooting line and Orvis Poly Leaders. Multifilament core, two welded loops for ease of rigging, and rear of head is colored orange to easily identify the transition from running line to head for ideal casting load point. 180gr – 360gr heads designed for rods generally up to 12'. 390gr – 640gr heads designed for rods 12' and longer. Made in USA.
- Designed to to carry smaller flies and lighter rigs
- 180gr – 360gr heads designed for rods generally up to 12'
- 390gr – 640gr heads designed for rods 12' and longer
- Should be paired with Mission Running Line and Orvis Poly Leaders
- Two welded loops for ease of rigging