Dry, breathable dependability joins a great cause--wear these soldier-trusted waders and help support the Soul River community.
SIMMS supports Soul River's mission to connect inner-city youth and U.S. military vets to the great outdoors. The limited edition Soul River Wader designed by Soul River founder, Chad Brown, gives back to the cause, while it gives you the confidence to master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a fleece-lined, reach-through hand warmer pocket, a secure gear storage pocket, and a custom Soul River pattern located on the stocking feet and chest pocket.
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
- Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all-day comfort on the water
- Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- "Soul river" printed on stockingfeet, suspender straps and chest pocket
- Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details
APPROX. WEIGHT: 29.45 oz / 1.84 lb
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.
Wader CareThese waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for all Simms waders as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them.
We are not able to replace the feet on these waders. We are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders.
Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.