Fishpond Ridgeline Backpack
- 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- 15L (900 Cu. In.)
- 19“ x 11“ x 8“
- 75 lbs.
In a world where simplicity means more time on the water, the one pack reigns supreme. Lightweight, compact, and feature-rich, the Ridgeline Backpack is perfect for day hikes and your weekly commute alike. A large, topside opening reveals plenty of space for fly boxes, extra layers, lunch, and a hydration reservoir, while exterior compartments allow for quick access to the essentials. Integrated pass-through slots keep your net within reach, while attachment points on the front and rear of the pack offer additional storage when used with our line of chest packs. It’s true, there really is beauty in simplicity.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Exterior Hypalon® attachment points for tools and accessories
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Exterior top pockets and stretch-mesh pockets for quick access
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of pack
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, San Juan Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest front panel, and Cross-Current Chest Pack