Simms' long-standing, award-winning wader is back with an exciting update to the material package, improved fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven wader ever.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex 3-layer upper and Gore-Tex Pro 4-layer lower
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider and integrated webbing attach point for net carry
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket
- The upper organization also includes a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and a zippered stretch-woven interior flank pocket on wearer's left
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 2 inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell
ITEM #: PG-13476
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
If your SIMMS product fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials, SIMMS will repair or replace your gear and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS product fails due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, SIMMS will make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
WADER WARRANTY DETAILS
60-DAYS – WADERS - REPLACEMENT FOR LEAKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
365-DAYS – WADERS – REPAIRS ON US
If purchased directly from SIMMS, visit our Repairs page to begin your request (located via the "Help" menu in the footer menu).
You are responsible for charges related to shipping the wader to SIMMS. SIMMS will cover return shipping of the wader back to you.
If purchased from an authorized SIMMS dealer in North America, you may return your waders to that dealer for repair. You must provide the original sales receipt or proof of purchase to the authorized dealer.
If purchased outside the US and Canada, please consult the dealer where your product was purchased to confirm international warranty terms in your territory.
WADER REPAIRS BEYOND THE FIRST YEAR - $60
- If your wader is in need of repair after your first year, Simms charges a flat fee of $60 for evaluation, repair, testing of repairs and return shipping back to you. To initiate a repair, please contact the authorized Simms Dealer where your wader was purchased, or you may use the Simms Online Repair Center and return the waders to Simms.
- Turnaround time for any repair or warranty claim is roughly 3 weeks, not including transit time to and from Simms. Turnaround time may vary depending on seasonal volume.
- Wader repair in Bozeman, Montana, is available only to customers based in U.S. and Canada
2022 G3 Guide Stockingfoot Waders
Building on our long-standing relationship with GORE, the all new G3 Guide Wader features a proprietary GORE-TEX fabric package with an upgrade in durability AND breathability