A TRUE “switch rod.” A rod that can effectively be used to both add a double-haul to a single-hand spey cast to launch a skagit head in tight quarters, and to overhead cast.
By using high modulus graphite, we were able to achieve an extremely light weight rod while also not losing its ability to load deep in to the bottom sections when making water-loaded spey casts.
Whether spey casting a short Skagit with a sink tip, skating bombers on a floater, or making effective long distance mends with your favorite nymph setup, the OHS rod is dialed.
- Four piece travel design
- Blank: Gloss emerald green
- Action: Med Fast+
- Tube: Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- Guides: SIC stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides
- Grips: Features removable fighting butt handle
- Reel Seat: Anodized aluminum
- Warranty: Echo Lifetime Warranty