COMPACT SKAGIT FOR SHORT SPEY RODS
The Skagit Short is designed to pair better with shorter Spey rods or when an angler needs to wade deep. This allows the angler to maintain a good D-loop even when the distance between the rod tip and water is shortened.
- Shorter head length for use with short spey rods or when wading deep
- Designed to be used with sink tips for targeting steelhead and salmon
- High contrast sighter at the rear of the head identifies the perfect overhang
- Braided multifilament core
- SA SKAGIT SHORT ### GR F – (### = grain weight)
|ITEM NUMBER||LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|